CTE Support Fund
The CTE Support Fund is designed to generate positive awareness, increase member and public engagement and expand the reach of CTE for all students through the following outreach:
Organizing Public Awareness Campaigns
- An annual twitter chat during CTE Month with the National Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Guest blogs with partner organizations
- Interviews with Education Talk Radio
Developing Written Content, including:
- Sector sheets and Issue Sheets that describe promising CTE programs and opportunities for careers, and serve as key takeaways at career fairs and special school and legislative events.
- Our State Policy Paper, which apprises members of new CTE legislation, regulations, and developments affecting CTE in each state.
- Communication about federal, state, and local developments related to CTE.